“I think the best way to heal from cancer is to love life with all that you have,” he says. “Does everybody have to swim a river? No. But if they passionately pursue their dreams, it gives them the best chance to heal.”
Vicki Woodward hates those rheumatoid arthritis advertisements. You know, the ones with the creepy music serenading a spry woman in her early 50s who effortlessly lives an active lifestyle… “They always have some RA person who is happy, thin, and gorgeous with a…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Dermato-what? Adjusting to Life with a Rare Disease
- Share Your Experiences with Age-Related Macular Degeneration