Lisa and Matt are Health Stories Project members from Austin, Texas that believe their community made the difference when Matt had an unexpected hospital stay related to colon cancer. They allowed us to visit them (socially distanced!) to capture their story. Please join…
Read More »
When it comes to fighting cancer, the timing is never ideal, but sometimes it strikes at the worst possible moment. Molly MacDonald had just endured a financially devastating divorce and was about to transition to a new six-figure job that would help her…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Living with Hypothyroidism: “Be your own thyroid advocate”