Customize Your Opportunities
Sign up and we’ll let you know about projects that match your health interests.
Opening up about your experience living with a health condition can be both therapeutic and a little scary. Whether you rarely talk about your health experiences, or write openly about them on a blog, sharing your health story has a range of benefits….
Read More »
Colleen Johnson is not your average 61 year old. In a little less than 4 years, she went from being an overweight, arthritic, type 2 diabetic with a rare form of cancer to becoming an ultra-marathoner and cancer survivor. You may have even…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- From “Shame” to Pride: Opening Up a Decade After an HIV Diagnosis
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Share Your Cancer Story
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”