For a lot of college students, freshman year can be the hardest. Tougher schoolwork, making new friends, living away from home for the first time – it all hits you at once. But for Jennifer Ganyo, it wasn’t until she was a sophomore…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- From Shoelaces to Foot Races: How Autism Helped Colleen Johnson Become an Ultra-Marathoner
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups