The ‘invisible illness’ of depression is very real, and it’s very treatable. Take our survey to let us know how long it took before your depression treatment plan was effective for you. Answer questions such as: how many medications (and dosages) did you…
Read More »
For a lot of college students, freshman year can be the hardest. Tougher schoolwork, making new friends, living away from home for the first time – it all hits you at once. But for Jennifer Ganyo, it wasn’t until she was a sophomore…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Positivity Is My Super Power!