Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS