Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Story Test
- Submit Your Story: Something in the News
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 15 Resources for Stress Awareness Month
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS