Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Sunscreen, hats and shade: Facing the sun with skin cancer