Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others
- Steering through CLL Together
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain