Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?