Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Cancer Club: How Virginia TV Personality Jane Gardner Has Coped With Multiple Cancers
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control