Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Sunscreen, hats and shade: Facing the sun with skin cancer
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!