Jae knows a thing or two about change. A passionate writer and volunteer in Chicago, he discovered he was living with multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2019. We would like to thank him for sharing candidly about the first stages of this life-changing diagnosis….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 📲 Active Opportunities
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer