Two similar people living with the same health condition may have varying symptoms, a range of responses to daily difficulties and unique ways of finding peace. The very concept of “support” means one thing to you and likely something altogether different to your neighbor….
Read More »
Individuals living with schizophrenia may find it important to have a support person, group or resources. Support can take many forms and may range between a significant other, family members, friends, psychiatrists, therapists, online and in-person communities, hotlines and social media. Unfortunately, some…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors