For people with schizophrenia, diagnosis can be a relief — all those symptoms finally start to make sense – but also a devastating and life-altering moment. Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder characterized by thoughts and experiences that are out of…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- When did you first notice symptoms?