Individuals living with schizophrenia may find it important to have a support person, group or resources. Support can take many forms and may range between a significant other, family members, friends, psychiatrists, therapists, online and in-person communities, hotlines and social media. Unfortunately, some…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?