Individuals living with schizophrenia may find it important to have a support person, group or resources. Support can take many forms and may range between a significant other, family members, friends, psychiatrists, therapists, online and in-person communities, hotlines and social media. Unfortunately, some…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- COVID-19 and Equity of Care: A conversation with Dr. Victor Pineda
- For Rheumatoid Arthritis Advocate Daniel Malito, Laughter is the Best Medicine
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa