Fear of disease progression is an understandably frightening thought that affects hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S.
We asked people living with multiple sclerosis what they would say to someone who fears progression of their MS. While the responses are from people with MS we feel they have the power to impact LOTS of people across many conditions.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease that causes the immune system to break down the protective covering of nerve cells, disrupting communication between the brain and the rest of the body. People living with MS often experience weakness in their limbs, slurred speech,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Dermato-what? Adjusting to Life with a Rare Disease
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Share Your COPD Story
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack