Fear of disease progression is an understandably frightening thought that affects hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S.
We asked people living with multiple sclerosis what they would say to someone who fears progression of their MS. While the responses are from people with MS we feel they have the power to impact LOTS of people across many conditions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow