Fear of disease progression is an understandably frightening thought that affects hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S.
We asked people living with multiple sclerosis what they would say to someone who fears progression of their MS. While the responses are from people with MS we feel they have the power to impact LOTS of people across many conditions.
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a disease that causes the immune system to break down the protective covering of nerve cells, disrupting communication between the brain and the rest of the body. People living with MS often experience weakness in their limbs, slurred speech,…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic