Fear of disease progression is an understandably frightening thought that affects hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S.
We asked people living with multiple sclerosis what they would say to someone who fears progression of their MS. While the responses are from people with MS we feel they have the power to impact LOTS of people across many conditions.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism