Share Your Parkinson’s Disease Story
We are looking for people living with Parkinson’s who are interested in raising awareness and providing valuable insight into what life with this condition is really like. Sign up to Learn More.
Ten years ago, when Carolyn first met her husband, John, she knew he “had something.” He’d exhibited dyskinesia, or involuntary muscle movements, as they’d chatted. On their next date, when he explained that he suffered from early onset Parkinson’s disease, her response was…
Read More »
By the time Karyn Spilberg was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, she knew all too well the devastating effects it could have. She was diagnosed just as her father reached his 13th and final year with the disease. Without palliative care similar to what…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)
- Bipolar Blogger Kitt O’Malley Has Found Life Purpose in Writing
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”