Share Your Parkinson’s Disease Story
We are looking for people living with Parkinson’s who are interested in raising awareness and providing valuable insight into what life with this condition is really like. Sign up to Learn More.
Ten years ago, when Carolyn first met her husband, John, she knew he “had something.” He’d exhibited dyskinesia, or involuntary muscle movements, as they’d chatted. On their next date, when he explained that he suffered from early onset Parkinson’s disease, her response was…
Read More »
By the time Karyn Spilberg was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, she knew all too well the devastating effects it could have. She was diagnosed just as her father reached his 13th and final year with the disease. Without palliative care similar to what…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition