By the time Karyn Spilberg was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, she knew all too well the devastating effects it could have. She was diagnosed just as her father reached his 13th and final year with the disease. She was walking with a friend…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- What parents and caregivers would like others to know about supporting someone with a rare health condition
- How does self-care play a role in your life?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"