Share Your Early Onset Parkinson’s Story
We are looking for people living with Parkinson’s who are interested in raising awareness and providing valuable insight into what life with this condition is really like. Sign up to Learn More.
Ten years ago, when Carolyn first met her husband, John, she knew he “had something.” He’d exhibited dyskinesia, or involuntary muscle movements, as they’d chatted. On their next date, when he explained that he suffered from early onset Parkinson’s disease, her response was…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Finding Acceptance Through Body Art after a Mastectomy
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- “I’m the Longevity Study”: How One Long-Term Multiple Myeloma Survivor Offers Hope
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- From "Damaged Goods" to Small Victories: Growing Up with Mental and Physical Health Conditions
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Remembering Coel Peach & Coping With Rare Blood Cancer
- Melanoma and Pregnancy: How a New Mom Discovered She Had Cancer