Ten years ago, when Carolyn first met her husband, John, she knew he “had something.” He’d exhibited dyskinesia, or involuntary muscle movements, as they’d chatted. On their next date, when he explained that he suffered from early onset Parkinson’s disease, her response was…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Gastroparesis Awareness Event + Boston Travel
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- A Day With HIV
- PR Maven Michelle Rathman Believes in the #PowerofRural Medicine
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- A Mother’s Advice