Dan “Dry Dock” Shockley is a Health Stories Project member from California who, after retiring from the military and surviving hereditary colon cancer, is the definition of a warrior. He recently responded to our Shared Experiences story request about people sharing important experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- A Day With HIV
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- 'Scanxiety' and life with two rare conditions
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Positive: One Man's Experience with HIV and COVID-19
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?