Dan “Dry Dock” Shockley is a Health Stories Project member from California who, after retiring from the military and surviving hereditary colon cancer, is the definition of a warrior. He recently responded to our Shared Experiences story request about people sharing important experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Teaching Multiple Myeloma Who’s Boss