Dan “Dry Dock” Shockley is a Health Stories Project member from California who, after retiring from the military and surviving hereditary colon cancer, is the definition of a warrior. He recently responded to our Shared Experiences story request about people sharing important experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Day With HIV
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- He's Still Josh: How Josh Robbins is Making an Impact as an HIV Patient Advocate
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Jessica Gimeno: Fashionably ill Health Advocate