Dan “Dry Dock” Shockley is a Health Stories Project member from California who, after retiring from the military and surviving hereditary colon cancer, is the definition of a warrior. He recently responded to our Shared Experiences story request about people sharing important experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand