Dan “Dry Dock” Shockley is a Health Stories Project member from California who, after retiring from the military and surviving hereditary colon cancer, is the definition of a warrior. He recently responded to our Shared Experiences story request about people sharing important experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Positive: One Man's Experience with HIV and COVID-19
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa