Have you ever watched a TV show or documentary that got your health condition totally right (or totally wrong)? We’d love to hear about it! In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, these health stories (both fictional and non-fiction) may spark your interest. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for something good to watch on Netflix you’re in luck! These 12 health stories are available to watch right now. So, pick up your remote, grab your favorite snack, and enjoy! It’s Not Yet Dark Health Topic: Amyotrophic lateral…
Read More »
When it comes to recovering from an illness or staying in because of something chronic, Netflix documentaries can be a life saver. Not only are they a welcome distraction, they can also help us find more understanding and compassion towards those with experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Project Community Members Share Their Experiences with Chronic Pain and Opioids
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- What parents and caregivers would you like others to know about supporting someone with a rare health condition
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa