Have you ever watched a TV show or documentary that got your health condition totally right (or totally wrong)? We’d love to hear about it! In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, these health stories (both fictional and non-fiction) may spark your interest. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for something good to watch on Netflix you’re in luck! These 12 health stories are available to watch right now. If Netflix is your go-to whenever you need to watch something interesting, informative, or just something to distract you then…
Read More »
When it comes to recovering from an illness or staying in because of something chronic, Netflix documentaries can be a lifesaver. Not only are they a welcome distraction, but they can also help us find more understanding and compassion towards those with experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Finding Acceptance Through Body Art after a Mastectomy
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- “I’m the Longevity Study”: How One Long-Term Multiple Myeloma Survivor Offers Hope
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Melanoma and Pregnancy: How a New Mom Discovered She Had Cancer
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Life with Multiple Sclerosis: There’s No Turning Back
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy