Have you ever watched a TV show or documentary that got your health condition totally right (or totally wrong)? We’d love to hear about it! In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, these health stories (both fictional and non-fiction) may spark your interest. Enjoy!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Being a Mom with Lupus
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand