Have you ever watched a TV show or documentary that got your health condition totally right (or totally wrong)? We’d love to hear about it! In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, these health stories (both fictional and non-fiction) may spark your interest. Enjoy!
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism