Have you ever watched a TV show or documentary that got your health condition totally right (or totally wrong)? We’d love to hear about it! In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, these health stories (both fictional and non-fiction) may spark your interest. Enjoy!
When it comes to recovering from an illness or staying in because of something chronic, Netflix documentaries can be a life saver. Not only are they a welcome distraction, they can also help us find more understanding and compassion towards those with experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- When did you first notice symptoms?