Have you ever watched a TV show or documentary that got your health condition totally right (or totally wrong)? We’d love to hear about it! In the meantime, if you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, these health stories (both fictional and non-fiction) may spark your interest. Enjoy!
When it comes to recovering from an illness or staying in because of something chronic, Netflix documentaries can be a lifesaver. Not only are they a welcome distraction, but they can also help us find more understanding and compassion towards those with experiences…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 10 tips for coping with age-related eye conditions from our community
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Dyspareunia: What Women Think About Painful Sex After Menopause
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Health Stories Project Content Release
- Netflix & Heal: 8 Documentaries About Illness Worth Checking Out
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS