Matthew Holland is the picture of health. He’s tall, handsome, and in great physical shape. He’s the type of guy who seeks out physical challenges with gusto, spending his summer vacations on a mountain bike or wakeboard and eagerly trying new snowboarding challenges…
Read More »
What You Make of It As Steven Hawking slowly lost the ability to write, he compensated with visual methods for doing his work. Without his limitations, he may never have been known as one of the greatest minds in physics. Virginia Woolf used…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- How does self-care play a role in your life?
- When did you first notice symptoms?