Matthew Holland is the picture of health. He’s tall, handsome, and in great physical shape. He’s the type of guy who seeks out physical challenges with gusto, spending his summer vacations on a mountain bike or wakeboard and eagerly trying new snowboarding challenges…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- From “Shame” to Pride: Opening Up a Decade After an HIV Diagnosis
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Share Your Cancer Story
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”