What You Make of It As Steven Hawking slowly lost the ability to write, he compensated with visual methods for doing his work. Without his limitations, he may never have been known as one of the greatest minds in physics. Virginia Woolf used…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- When did you first notice symptoms?
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- Getting a Wake-Up Call: Navigating Life with Narcolepsy