Matthew Holland is the picture of health. He’s tall, handsome, and in great physical shape. He’s the type of guy who seeks out physical challenges with gusto, spending his summer vacations on a mountain bike or wakeboard and eagerly trying new snowboarding challenges…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow