On paper, Kitt O’Malley is a typical overachiever. She loved school as a kid and attended Berkeley, earning a bachelor’s degree in legal studies. She went on to earn a master’s in psychology from a private college and studied theology at Fuller Seminary….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Finding Acceptance Through Body Art after a Mastectomy
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- “I’m the Longevity Study”: How One Long-Term Multiple Myeloma Survivor Offers Hope
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- From "Damaged Goods" to Small Victories: Growing Up with Mental and Physical Health Conditions
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Remembering Coel Peach & Coping With Rare Blood Cancer
- Melanoma and Pregnancy: How a New Mom Discovered She Had Cancer