On paper, Kitt O’Malley is a typical overachiever. She loved school as a kid and attended Berkeley, earning a bachelor’s degree in legal studies. She went on to earn a master’s in psychology from a private college and studied theology at Fuller Seminary….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Living with Hidradenitis Suppurativa and Depression
- Living Large with Dwarfism
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings
- Netflix & Heal: 8 Documentaries About Illness Worth Checking Out
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives