Beth Morton was in her mid-30s on the cusp of finishing her PhD when the chronic migraines began. At the time, she was no stranger to debilitating migraine attacks — she’d been having them a couple of times a month for two decades….
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Survey Results: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat