Beth Morton was in her mid-30s on the cusp of finishing her PhD when the chronic migraines began. At the time, she was no stranger to debilitating migraine attacks — she’d been having them a couple of times a month for two decades….
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family