Beth Morton was in her mid-30s on the cusp of finishing her PhD when the chronic migraines began. At the time, she was no stranger to debilitating migraine attacks — she’d been having them a couple of times a month for two decades….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Looking for Hope After Pediatric Brain Cancer Takes it Away
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration