We recently shared the trailer for “Five Feet Apart” with people in the Health Stories Project community who are living with cystic fibrosis and asked them to share their initial thoughts about its accuracy and impact on their community.
We deliver new health stories each week! –> Inherited genetically, cystic fibrosis (CF) affects more than 30,000 people in the U.S. alone. In fact, about one in 25 people is a carrier of the disease. Still, many don’t know about CF or understand…
Read More »
The first year of college can be tough. You’re out on your own, classes get harder, you have to make a whole new group of friends, things like that. How about all of the above, plus your lung function suddenly drops to below…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Getting a Wake-Up Call: Navigating Life with Narcolepsy
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021