The first year of college can be tough. You’re out on your own, classes get harder, you have to make a whole new group of friends, things like that. How about all of the above, plus your lung function suddenly drops to below…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Breathe Easy: How One Man is Fighting To Change Perceptions of Cystic Fibrosis