The healthcare community and media need to hear from those who would be most at risk.
We deliver new health stories each week! –> Inherited genetically, cystic fibrosis (CF) affects more than 30,000 people in the U.S. alone. In fact, about one in 25 people is a carrier of the disease. Still, many don’t know about CF or…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)