We deliver new health stories each week! –> Inherited genetically, cystic fibrosis (CF) affects more than 30,000 people in the U.S. alone. In fact, about one in 25 people is a carrier of the disease. Still, many don’t know about CF or understand…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?