Misty tirelessly advocated for herself until she received a referral to a neurologist that would ultimately lead to finally getting answers she had been searching for. Here she shares her long journey searching for someone to look into her symptoms, her diagnoses of…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Breast Cancer, Surgery & Recovery: There’s Nothing “Routine” About It
- The Hardest Things About Osteoporosis (And What to Do About It)
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- A Tsunami Against Lung Cancer: Why Andrea Borondy Kitts Has Dedicated Ger Life to Promoting Prevention and Screenings