Misty tirelessly advocated for herself until she received a referral to a neurologist that would ultimately lead to finally getting answers she had been searching for. Here she shares her long journey searching for someone to look into her symptoms, her diagnoses of…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- The Impact of Being Told “People Don't Get Cancer for No Reason”
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- Steering through CLL Together