Misty tirelessly advocated for herself until she received a referral to a neurologist that would ultimately lead to finally getting answers she had been searching for. Here she shares her long journey searching for someone to look into her symptoms, her diagnoses of…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"