I have always been an artist. I’ve dabbled in a bit of every type of media, mostly painting, photography, and fibers. I did art every day in some way before I got diagnosed with Behcet’s disease, an extremely rare autoimmune disease, and granulomatosis…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Invisible Illness: Living with Urea Cycle Disorder
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis