Heidi P. from Ohio, sent us the following story. Like 3,000 other community members, Heidi has multiple sclerosis (MS), and was diagnosed 29 years ago in 1992. Her MS story reflects what so many others who have chronic autoimmune conditions have told us….
Read More »
Lisa is a high school special education teacher living and working in Holmen, WI. While a job in education can be challenging in it’s own right, Lisa also lives with a painful and debilitating autoimmune condition called ankylosing spondylitis (that’s pronounced ank-kih-low-sing spon-dill-eye-tiss)….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 📲 Active Opportunities
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Opportunities for People Living with Cancer