Heidi P. from Ohio, sent us the following story. Like 3,000 other community members, Heidi has multiple sclerosis (MS), and was diagnosed 29 years ago in 1992. Her MS story reflects what so many others who have chronic autoimmune conditions have told us….
Read More »
Lisa is a high school special education teacher living and working in Holmen, WI. While a job in education can be challenging in it’s own right, Lisa also lives with a painful and debilitating autoimmune condition called ankylosing spondylitis (that’s pronounced ank-kih-low-sing spon-dill-eye-tiss)….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 10 tips for coping with age-related eye conditions from our community
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Dyspareunia: What Women Think About Painful Sex After Menopause
- Netflix & Heal: 8 Documentaries About Illness Worth Checking Out
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- A Psoriasis Diagnosis in the 1960s
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Health Stories Project Content Release