Rachel from Dallas, Texas lives with Narcolepsy and is determined to flip the script when it comes to invisible illness. She is especially concerned with fighting stigma surrounding life with narcolepsy and echoes what many with this condition say, “[there are movies where…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- "I was finally diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. I was only 15 years old."
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Couple with Spina Bifida Build Life Together
- Bipolar Blogger Kitt O’Malley Has Found Life Purpose in Writing
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic