Rachel from Dallas, Texas lives with Narcolepsy and is determined to flip the script when it comes to invisible illness. She is especially concerned with fighting stigma surrounding life with narcolepsy and echoes what many with this condition say, “[there are movies where…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Teaching Multiple Myeloma Who’s Boss