Rachel from Dallas, Texas lives with Narcolepsy and is determined to flip the script when it comes to invisible illness. She is especially concerned with fighting stigma surrounding life with narcolepsy and echoes what many with this condition say, “[there are movies where…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Chronic Migraine Influencer Beth Morton Puts Her Research Literacy to Good Use