Rachel from Dallas, Texas lives with Narcolepsy and is determined to flip the script when it comes to invisible illness. She is especially concerned with fighting stigma surrounding life with narcolepsy and echoes what many with this condition say, “[there are movies where…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS