Rachel from Dallas, Texas lives with Narcolepsy and is determined to flip the script when it comes to invisible illness. She is especially concerned with fighting stigma surrounding life with narcolepsy and echoes what many with this condition say, “[there are movies where…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?