Jenny had a pacemaker implanted before she was 40 years old — and that was after experiencing multiple other serious health issues. Since then, she contracted COVID-19 and dealt with long-term symptoms. Given these challenges, Jenny’s survival surprised her as much as the…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- COVID-19 and Equity of Care: A conversation with Dr. Victor Pineda
- For Rheumatoid Arthritis Advocate Daniel Malito, Laughter is the Best Medicine
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 5 things you should know about life with pseudobulbar affect
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa