Jenny had a pacemaker implanted before she was 40 years old — and that was after experiencing multiple other serious health issues. Since then, she contracted COVID-19 and dealt with long-term symptoms. Given these challenges, Jenny’s survival surprised her as much as the…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- For Rheumatoid Arthritis Advocate Daniel Malito, Laughter is the Best Medicine
- COVID-19 and Equity of Care: A conversation with Dr. Victor Pineda
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family