Isabel M. from Chaps, New Mexico is living with Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndromes, or hEDS. At the age of 22, she’s already seen a lifetime of diagnoses. She’s spent half of the past 2 years recovering from 5 surgeries and at the time of…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- A Day With HIV
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Positive: One Man's Experience with HIV and COVID-19
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold