Isabel M. from Chaps, New Mexico is living with Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, or hEDS. At the age of 22, she’s already seen a lifetime of diagnoses. She’s spent half of the past 2 years recovering from 5 surgeries and at the time of…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Auditor Tackles a Persistent Case: Managing Type 1 Diabetes
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sleep Apnea and Lung Cancer: "Life is What You Make It"